Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Mi Smart Camera 2K Standard Edition (design compact / support ...
11.39 €
Voir le deal

Undercover (Yvonne+Donovan)

2 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Undercover (Yvonne+Donovan) - Page 2 Empty Re: Undercover (Yvonne+Donovan)

Post by Gravirei 20/11/16, 03:55 pm

"Actually I hoped you would know about that. I wasn't informed on the particulars of this mission." Yvonne looked around. Well, it wouldn't have been difficult to understand which ship they had to take. She noticed that only one was being prepared to set sail soon, recruits all busy on board. "If I had to take a wild guess, I'd say that one", she said, gesturing towards it. Yes. She had seen he wasn't completely lost yet. This comforted her; it meant her job wasn't that impossible.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/11/16, 04:40 pm

"Ah. Seems so." Donovan sighed, then walked with her towards that said ship. Since everyone greeted them, they had indeed gone to the right one. The navigator greeted them cheerfully. She was a tall woman, with wide shoulders and blonde hair.
"We should drop you on an island next to your objective by tomorrow morning," she told them. "Admiral Kizaru said you should get to those pirate by yourselves, so as to avoid any suspicions. In the meantime, I hope the trip won't bore you too much", she laughed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/16, 04:54 pm

Yvonne smiled brightly at the woman. "Good to know! Thank you for the information. I am sure we won't have time to get bored." She scoffed slightly - her hair was getting in her eyes a bit too much. She glanced around the deck, observing with a vigilant eye the working people around them. "We should leave in a bit, right?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/11/16, 04:58 pm

The navigator nodded. "Yup, we'll leave in about ten minutes. In the meantime, want me to show you to your rooms ?" She looked at Donovan, in hope for any reaction from him, but he just shrugged. When he turned around, she made big eyes at Yvonne, then rolled them.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/16, 05:09 pm

Yvonne answered to the other woman with a small smile and a light shook of her head, as if to invite her not to care too much about Donovan's undertoned reactions. "Yes, thank you." She glanced at Donovan again. His sour mood didn't get on her too much, but she preferred to keep a close eye on him anyways, even now that they weren't on the mission yet.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/11/16, 06:41 pm

The navigator shrugged and then showed them their way to their rooms. Since both of them were officers, they had been assigned private rooms for the trip. More like the last bit of luxury they could allow themselves before beginning their infiltration mission.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/16, 07:19 pm

Yvonne looked at the nice room that had been assigned to her and sighed, thinking of the conditions she was more likely to find in the next months. She looked at Donovan. "I think it would be better to discuss eventual details for the mission later. Your choice if at dinner or later, Vice Admiral."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/11/16, 07:41 pm

Donovan seemed surprised - OH LOOK A FACIAL EXPRESSION - to see Yvonne was kind of the one directing him. But he just nodded. "Maybe at dinner. I think we'll have a lot to discuss about." What was wrong with him. A few months ago, he couldn't have stopped pestering him over the fact that a face-to-face dinner would be so romantic. And now he just... didn't care much. Maybe Kizaru had been right when he had tried to prevent him from taking part in such a mission.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/16, 08:10 pm

"Oh! Then you do have expressions. I am glad to see that." Yvonne teased him faking a surprised tone, a small smile playing on her lips. "Perfect then. I'll see you at dinner, I'll go prepare myself for the trip." She gracefully bowed her head and she stepped off to her room.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/11/16, 08:47 pm

Donovan stood there for a few more seconds, startled by that note of sarcasm. But as a matter of fact, Yvonne had... peaked his interest. With that idea in mind, he went to wait in his own room, before they had to join again for their dinner.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/16, 08:58 pm

At dinner's time, Yvonne could be found already sitting at the table, some papers in her hand. She wasn't one who liked to go somewhere without knowing exactly what situation she could find herself into, so she had grabbed the little infos she had and had started studying them. She had succeeded in getting her hair back into order, and she was sitting with her back straight in a seemingly unnatural way, waiting for Donovan.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/11/16, 09:18 pm

Donovan sat down in front of her, and even... dared a smile. Yes, a smile. That almost hurt his muscles, for he had not smiled in the past weeks. Not once. "I didn't know you were a woman with so many manners."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/16, 09:32 pm

Yvonne lifted her gaze from the papers she'd been staring to. Seeing a shy tentative of a smile on Donovan's face had her answer with a gentle one of her own. "I was brought up by a family who believed that good manners and posture is everything you need to make good impression." She folded the papers away, to concentrate on the Vice Admiral. Her smile was kind, but her eyes were attentive. She put her hands on her lap. "Shall we order dinner then?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/11/16, 09:33 pm

Donovan nodded, and gestured for one member of the staff to come towards them. "Don't you fear those habits might reveal who you are, once we've joined the pirates' ranks ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/16, 09:47 pm

"Oh, I can forget good manners for some months. Even though I am afraid my posture will remain as rigid." Wearing a corrective corset for your whole life could leave a sign. She politely asked for her dinner to the staff member, along with some water. Then she returned to Donovan. "But I doubt anyone would pay attention to that. I will invent an excuse at best." She smiled. "And how about you? Do you think you will be able to blend in without problems?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/11/16, 09:50 pm

Donovan just shrugged. "Let's be honest. I look more like a mess than an actual Vice-Admiral. That shouldn't be too much of a problem, would it?" He actually got a point, there.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/16, 10:01 pm

Yvonne observed his expression carefully, her eyes on his face. After some seconds of quiet silence, she made a slight nod. "I agree, from what I can see." She indulged on his messy hair, and on his unshaved chin. "But it's not only a matter of looks, I am sure you know as much. Maybe you should train a bit to... you know. Move your facial muscles a bit." Her smile was more similar to a smirk for some seconds, then it went back to a kind one again. But it was quite obvious she wasn't referring only to that.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/11/16, 10:05 pm

Donovan moved his facial muscles around a bit. He looked a bit of a goof while doing so, but that didn't seem to bother him. "So you think I should make an effort on that, to... blend in ?" All that work caused him to yawn mid-phrase, which he did shamelessly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/16, 10:11 pm

Yvonne laughed, even if she looked at him a bit reproachingly when he practically yawned in her face. "Well it wouldn't help if you looked like someone ready to choke your neighbours at every wrong move... or like someone who just wants to crawl in a dark room and never come out again. So I'd say yes, you should work on that." She put her elbows on the table, folding her hands amd resting her chin on top of them.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/11/16, 10:20 pm

Touché. Donovan did feel that the "crawl in a dark room and never come out again" did refer to him. He sighed. "alright, alright, I'll make an effort. It's just..." He rand a hand through his hair, and laid both of his elbows on the table, for support. "I have to admit I haven't been at my best, lately."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/16, 10:28 pm

Yvonne's gaze softened, her smile flattening just a bit. "There's nothing wrong with that", she said gently. "I won't ask you about it, if you don't want." She guessed that since they didn't really know each other that well, it would've been better not to be too nosy.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/11/16, 10:29 pm

Donovan nodded, then sighed as he straightened up, so that the staff member could give them their plates. "Alright. I'll do better starting tomorrow, I guess. Thanks for the tip."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/16, 10:34 pm

"No problem." She straightened up too, thanking the staff member with a nod. "So, Vice Admiral. Do we have plans for this mission? Have you thought of something already?" Yvonne started eating quietly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/11/16, 10:37 pm

Donovan remained silent for a few seconds. "I'd say we should try to earn that bastard's trust," he said, referring to Diamante. "We should try to prove ourselves valuable, but not too much, just enough so that we'll get to know about his moves, or where we should find his relatives."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/11/16, 10:48 pm

Yvonne nodded. "If I understood well, we will go as people who don't know about each other, correct?" She took a bite of her food.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next