Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

2 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey - Page 4 Empty Re: Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 07:10 pm

"Yes." Jinbe hissed, his eyes not leaving Mihawk's gorgeous body for a second, his hand slipping down to his manhoods to stroke them. He couldn't help himself. Not with the lewd show that his lover was providing. He growled, his fingers touching his own sensitive spots, his eyes trailing to the other man's fingers slipping in and out of his entrance.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey - Page 4 Empty Re: Swordfish : You never told me those were dates, honey

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 07:15 pm

Mihawk's gaze followed Jinbe's hand, and he inhaled deeply once more as he began to stretch himself a bit. After all... he would need it. A lot. A few minutes later though, he finally took his fingers off himself, and slowly came back against Jinbe. The fact that he pressed his own painful, hard-on against the tip of his lover's length was by no means a coïncidence. "You can... start," did he finally say in a low, raspy voice.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 07:25 pm

"A-ah, alright..." He had almost /whined/ at that pressure, a jolt crossing his spine. He took the discarded bottle, and spread a generous amount on his large fingers, rubbing them to warm it up a bit. He then swiftly scooped Mihawk up in his lap, keeping him against his body with his other arm, while the lubricated hand went down to the other's entrance, one finger gently probing it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 07:37 pm

Mihawk sighed deeply, and slowly rocked his hips to press himself a bit more against Jinbe's finger... but he pressed his own length more in between his lover's in the process, which took his breath away, and forced him to stay still. "I'm... ready," he informed him however, as if he was almost begging him to start.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 07:49 pm

He had to keep himself from bucking his hips up. He growled, the deep sound reverberating in his chest, his finger finally slipping inside. Slowly, being mindful of his movements ( for as much as she could at least ), he eased it in until the knuckle.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 08:07 pm

Mihawk sighed in relief when he could feel Jinbe's whole finger inside him, pressing just enough against his sensitive flesh. He took his time to adjust though, because he was more than aware that he should get ready to welcome /more/ of his lover soon. Not that the idea displeased him. Quite the opposite.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 08:20 pm

Jinbe knew that another finger would've most likely caused discomfort, if not pain. So, while entering Mihawk with a second finger, carefully of course, he nibbled slightly on his neck, keeping him against his body, murmuring soothing words.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 08:45 pm

Mihawk sighed deeply, and relaxed against his lover, althought the tension on his insides was increasing. Not that he minded. He loved the feeling. Loved every bit of care Jinbe was putting into this. Loved Jinbe more than anyone or anything in the world.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 08:58 pm

Jinbe started a scissoring motion, spreading his fingers inside his lover, slowly, attentively, probing around to find a sensitive spot to ease the pressure. Without stopping to speak words of admiration in Mihawk's ear, mewling a bit at the tightness around his fingers. "You're so good, Mihawk", he mumbled, kissing his shoulder.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 09:03 pm

Mihawk was about to answer Jinbe when a surprised, low moan escaped his lips as his loved pressed his hands against his prostate. "Oh... You're quite... talented yourself," he breathed against his skin, before he tilted his head to kiss and nimble at his lover's neck.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 09:14 pm

Jinbe grumbled his delight when he found the right spot, Mihawk's inside pleasantly squeezing around his fingers. He slightly tilted his head, to grant more access to his neck. He pressed gently against the prostate again, while thinking it would've been better to use another finger, to be sure not to hurt him. After all, he was quite big. But first he started to move a bit, thrusting in and out.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 09:27 pm

Mihawk growled with pleasure, and his kisses in Jinbe's neck began to be more passionate, if not a bit... possessive. For he was from time to time bitting at his thick skin, everytime he shivered of pure pleasure under his lover's touches.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 09:51 pm

Jinbe growled back, finally entering Mihawk with a third finger, thrusting hard inside, nestling his fingers in, curving them. He stayed still, murmuring nothing but praise at the tightness he felt, at the noises he heard. At how gorgeous his partner looked.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 10:05 pm

Mihawk was not used to feel so... full. That's what he tried to get past his mind as an excuse for the fact he was being abnormally vocal. Well. 'Vocal'. He was mostly grunting, and let out low, short moans from time to time. When he was not busy nibbling at Jinbe's neck. His fingers were tense around his lover's shoulders though, because... this felt like a /lot/, and yet not enough. He let out a long sigh of pleasure, and shivered, before he managed to talk again, in his law, raspy (sexy) voice. "Jinbe... Please, do take me. Now."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 10:20 pm

And how in the heavens could he deny this request, made with a voice that sounded like sin incarnated. Jinbe bit his lower lip, stifling a moan. "As you wish." He took his fingers out of Mihawk, kissing him on the lips with a tenderness that betrayed his impatience. "How do you want me?", he growled.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 10:25 pm

Mihawk seemed to weigh his options for a moment. But then a mischievous smile grew on his lips, as he pressed Jinbe's torso, to help him lie down. "I want to start on top of you... But if you feel... inspired in between... I'm always ready for changes ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 10:47 pm

"A-ah... sure..." Jinbe leant back, subduing totally to Mihawk's gentle push - and honestly, the thought of a man like him panting above him, riding him to his orgasm... was enough to drive a low moan out of his throat.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 11:01 pm

Mihawk shifted back slightly, to press himself against Jinbe's lengths. Then he reached behind him, and massaged them one after the other, a low, appreciative hum coming from his throat. "Now the question is... which one should I take in?" He purred to his lover, his own eyes filled with lust."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 11:16 pm

"Ah, whichever you want..." Jinbe almost whined at that contact. "You are going to kill me, Mihawk. That look you're giving me..." He shuddered. He was almost feeling like a prey under the claws of a predator. And he was not disliking it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 11:23 pm

Mihawk licked his lower lip, and shifted once again, as he guided one of Jinbe's lengths under him... so he could come on top of the other. And oh did he like it, to feel one of his lover's hard members almost against his own, and the other just pressing at the tip of his entrance... He secured his grip on the one he had chosen, and locked his eyes with Jinbe's once again, before he slowly came down on him... and let out a moan against his own will, surprised by the size of his lover inside of him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/10/16, 11:38 pm

Jinbe grunted, his hands gripping the sheets because damn, it was tight. So tight it felt midway between heaven and hell, a scorching heat that squeezed his lenght so nicely... a moan of his lover's name escaped his lips, low and terribly needy, but he kept himself from thrusting up.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/10/16, 11:52 pm

Mihawk cursed under his breath - breath he had no control of for the time being. It took him a while, but he finally managed to slowly rock his way down onto Jinbe, grunting between clenched teeth, before he could take him fully in. At that point, he just closed his eyes, and laid a hand on his lover's stomach, for balance.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 12:12 am

"Ah, Mihawk... you look... godlike like this..." Jinbe moaned, one of his hand going up to stroke Mihawk's cheek and hair, his other hand on his back, stroking it. His lover really did look like a disheveled deity. And he couldn't wait to make him even more messy.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/10/16, 11:14 am

Mihawk sighed yet again, having trouble to adjust to his partner's size. But Jinbe was so gentle, so sweet with him, that he could only relax bit by bit. In the end, he was even able to open his eyes again, and gaze at him. "What should I say about you then," he whispered, in his raspy, low voice. But he indeed was gorgeous in this instant, with his hair a mess, his eyes a bit too wet due to both the pleasure and the pain he had been experiencing... And yet, he laid his hands on Jinbe, starting to rise up oh so slowly, having his lover slid out of him almost entirely before he came back down on him. Painfully slow. But he needed it to adjust just one more time.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 12:00 pm

Jinbe's hands immediately went back to the sheets, gripping them so tight that his knuckles turned almost white. The tightness around him was only a few levels short of unbearable, but the good kind of unbearable. He gritted his teeth. He had to keep his self control. Mihawk had to get used to him. He drank in the sight of his lover, one of his hands going up again to caress his lover's face tenderly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next