Le Deal du moment : -20%
(Adhérents Fnac) Enceinte Bluetooth Marshall ...
Voir le deal
199.99 €

Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants - Page 4 Empty Re: Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants

Post by Gravirei 26/01/16, 10:23 pm

"Hm, well. I sort of always took the lead in it... so I will have to say that I am a good lover, not the ones I had." She hummed, apparently pretty proud of herself too.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants - Page 4 Empty Re: Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants

Post by Mary 27/01/16, 08:50 pm

Not long after that, Killer had found a room, and had taken his blades and helmet off before he called his captain, and told him exactly where he and Ann could join him for some more "fun". He tried not to sound too eager while doing so, but really, it was clear he had made his best to find a decent room as fast as he could.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/01/16, 08:44 pm

"Killer is really a reliable second-in-command" Kid commented with a grin, while leading Ann to the hotel Killer chose. "Oh, it looks like a nice place here"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/01/16, 09:17 pm

Ann whistled, looking at the place. "Yeah, it looks like a nice place, huh?" She followed her Captain without really asking too many questions. "Well, I guess he is reliable, since he is able to put up with... well, a lot of people with bad tempers, and he's pretty good at it." She decided to remain vague. Pointing at Kid's flaws was not a wise idea.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/01/16, 09:22 pm

The door was slightly open when they arrived, and Killer was standing near a window. He turned to them as soon as they entered, and smiled. "I took a room with a bed big enough for 3. I'm pretty sure we won't need it all the time, but it'll always be easier for everyone once we collapse from exhaustion."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/01/16, 09:25 pm

Kid chuckled and came to his lover to kiss him, to reward him. "You're amazing, as always ~ Now, you want to have some time with Ann maybe?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/01/16, 09:39 pm

Ann was busy looking around the room - never seen one with such a big bed -, then she glanced over at Kid and at Killer too. "With me?", she snorted, barking out a laugh. "Are you sure?" She was still not over that so shy kiss he gave her before. 'This is gonna be interesting.'

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/01/16, 09:46 pm

Killer seemed tensed. Not because he was scared of Ann, or too shy right now. He was rather scared of how eager he would be if he was given a chance with Ann. He gave her a glance, his desire clearly showing. "She doesn't sound too pleased by the idea," he replied with a smile, before he turned to Kid. "And what would you do, in that case ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/01/16, 09:47 pm

"Come on, don't worry ~ Just go for her." Kid was not blind, he knew Killer had a thing for her. He just secretly hoped he would never forget him but shhh it's a secreeet

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/01/16, 09:52 pm

"Oh, it's not that I wouldn't like it, Killer." She took a bold step towards him, licking her lips. "Mine was just a little dare, that's all. I can bet that, if you can handle our Captain, you can handle me as well." She glanced at Kid, kind of curious of what he had in mind.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/01/16, 09:58 pm

Killer licked his lips as well, and turned to Ann to lay his hands on her hips. "I don't know you as much as I know Kid, though," he whispered to her ear before he went to kiss her neck fondly, his hands wandering under her shirt to caress her bare skin. "Bed or not ?" he added playfully.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/01/16, 10:00 pm

And Kid had nothing in mind for the moment. He sat in front of the window, just looking at them with a smile

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/01/16, 10:10 pm

"Hmm, I don't know. Are you in the mood for being comfortable or not?" Ann slightly bent her head to get more of his touch. "Either way, I hope you're ready for a fight for dominance." She playfully grabbed his ass, giving it a squeeze.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/01/16, 10:13 pm

Killer laughed softly. "Don't worry... I'm used to it with Kid ~" he took his hands off her shirt to lift her up in his arms, against him, and went for the bed, where he crawled onto her, and caught her lips for a hungry kiss.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/01/16, 10:38 pm

Ann returned the kiss just as hungrily, her hands tangling in Killer's long hair, pulling on it, her legs hooking over his waist, biting on his lower lip.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/01/16, 10:49 pm

Killer grunted against her lips and grabbed her shirt to take it off her, although it meant they had to part a short while when he took the cloth over her head. But it wasn't long before he kissed her again, as hungrily as before, slowly licking her lips while trying to go past them, as he was already busy with the button of her pants.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/01/16, 11:09 pm

Ann just went with the flow, and the flow was pretty damn fast. Exactly as she liked it. She tugged at his shirt to remove it, taking as little time as possible, and then tossing it away carelessly on the floor. She opened her mouth but fought for dominance in the kiss with eagerness.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/01/16, 08:54 pm

Killer had to admit that he was rather thrilled by Ann's confidence. He fought against her tongue for a while, pressing, sucking on it, but finally gave in when he focused more on taking both her pants and underwear in one go than on taking the lead of their kiss.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/01/16, 09:02 pm

As soon as she felt Killer giving up on their fought, she claimed his mouth, with a satisfied groan. She sucked and bit on his tongue lightly, exploring his mouth and his muscular back with his hands.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/01/16, 09:18 pm

Killer replied to the kiss but let Ann lead it, and he smiled when he softly spread her legs to slid one of his hands between them. With just the tip of his fingers, he caressed her sensitive skin, drawing little circles.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/01/16, 09:29 pm

Ann moaned in the kiss, spreading her legs more to him, wanting more of that touch. She reluctanctly stopped caressing his back and slid her hands down to the front of his pants. It was not fair that she was already totally undressed while he wasn't! She grumbled, hastily pulling at the hem of his clothes.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/01/16, 09:36 pm

Killer held back a laugh and broke the kiss to help her undress him, and shivered while doing so. Of course, he was already aroused, so his skin was rather sensitive down there. Still, it did not prevent him from teasing her once again, with his fingers toying against here entrance, barely pushing inside.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/01/16, 09:46 pm

Ann groaned impatiently, hungrily looking at his naked body, pressing back against his fingers. "I would never have thought you could be such a tease, Killer", she growled.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/01/16, 09:50 pm

"I though Kid might have warned you about this," the blonde replied with a smile, while he kept teasing her softly, with his fingers pushing slowly in then out of her. He turned his head towards Kid though, after a bit of teasing. "By the way, don't you feel a bit lonely ? ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 29/01/16, 09:52 pm

"A bit ~ But it is such a pleasant sight..." And he was hard with just watching, this pervert. "Do you want me to come ? ~"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum