Le Deal du moment : -46%
Oceanic OCEAB120W Batteur électrique – ...
Voir le deal
7.51 €

Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants - Page 3 Empty Re: Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 12:01 am

Ann moaned too, not really caring about the suroundings anymore - not that she had been thinking of holding back her noises in the first place. She moved her hips against Kid's inviting him to do more than just rubbing, her legs hooking over his hips, trying not to refrain Killer from moving. Speaking of Killer, his grip on her thighs was beyond delicious.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants - Page 3 Empty Re: Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants

Post by Mary 25/01/16, 06:57 pm

Killer shifted his hands just enough to give Ann the support she needed. His grip slowly tightened on her flesh as he forced himself to slow down, as he whispered to his captain's ear. "I'll get back to it once you're both ready..."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 07:02 pm

"You're wonderful, Killer... I didn't expect to go all the way... Even if I wished it so vividly..." He smiled at Ann, using the strength he has in his legs to enter her slowly, making her feel each inch of his hard member. "Are you ok here?"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 07:06 pm

Ann flinched slightly when Kid entered her. She hadn't had proper intercourse for a while, and her Captain was by no means small. But fuck it - literally -, she was going to take it like a man. Er, woman. Let's say like a pirate. "Ah, more than okay...", she moaned, her fingers gripping Kid's hair tightly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/01/16, 07:09 pm

Killer smiled to himself and held them both close as he began moving inside Kid again, going for long, slow and hard thrusts. After all, they intended to last a bit, and he was sort of... Leading the pace.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 07:14 pm

"Damn..." Kid cursed, unable to move, completely dependent on Killer... and of course he loved. He moaned his pleasure, each time Killer thrusted in him and made him thrust in this lovely pirate in front of her. His human hand found the way to her breasts and he fondled them with enthusiasm

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 07:29 pm

"Nh, fuck..." Ann cursed too. She wasn't one to stay silent while having sex, and surely not in such an arousing situation. She let out a trail of loud and pleased mewls as a warm hand started pleasuring her breasts, while trying to move her hips back to meet Kid's thrusts.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/01/16, 07:56 pm

Killer closed his eyes to remain focused on his job... Alright, and to try to forget he was having sex with two loud partners in a street. If his mind had been clear enough, he would have tried to have them shut up. Instead, he kept moving harder inside Kid, until growls of pleasure went past his lips against his own will. His grip on Ann tightened once more, as he pressed himself harder against his captain's back. It was not long before he gave Kid a last, powerful thrust and finally came inside him with a soft moan.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 08:16 pm

Kid let a loud moan escape his lips, his whole body shivering with pleasure. Feeling Killer's orgasm led to his, and he clenched his teeth while coming. Maybe to be pleasured back and forth was a bit too much to last for hours!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 08:52 pm

Ann shivered when Kid came inside her. She clenched around him as she came too, letting out a long and loud string of curses. "Fuck, that was good", she panted, ruffling her hair - her hat had fallen in the process.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/01/16, 08:56 pm

Killer waited a while, panting - he always came long, and that was not the most practical thing when having sex in public, really - before he carefully pulled himself out of Kid. "I'll... I'll find us a room. You two should get your clothes back on," he mumbled as he pulled his own pants up.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 08:59 pm

"Good indeed..." Kid stole a kiss from Ann, then turned his head towards Killer. "Hep my kiss first. Then you can find the room."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 09:11 pm

Ann climbed down as she could from Kid, retrieving her shirt from the ground and dusting it a little. "I want a kiss too." She grinned, while putting her hat back on.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/01/16, 09:21 pm

Killer rolled his eyes, but couldn't help a smile. "Alright, then." He caught Kid's chin to close their lips together, keeping them open so he could play with his tongue for a little while. He had to part from him with a low grunt though, and came closer to Ann... Yet oddly enough, he was rather shy around her, and leant towards her more softly, hesitantly brushing his lips against her's.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 09:22 pm

Kid held back a laugh, dressing up while he was looking at them. Killer was cute like that

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 09:38 pm

Ann rolled her eyes, smiling at that shy demonstration. "C'mon, I'm not made of glass, y'know?" She chuckled, and pressed herself hard against him, claiming his mouth in a fierce kiss. Then she backed off, wiping his lips with a satisfied grunt. very un-ladylike. "Ahh, much better."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/01/16, 09:43 pm

Killer was surprised by that kiss, but that didn't prevent him from laughing because of Ann's behaviour. "Try to stay calm while I'll be away. I would be very frustrated to learn that you had fun without me ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 10:03 pm

"Oh we won't." Kid chuckled. "I mean I would be jealous if you had fun without me, you too"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 10:17 pm

Ann smirked. Those two did so look like a married couple. Even though more often, they gave out the impression of a noisy brat and his babysitter. She closed her pants, shuffling around a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/01/16, 10:44 pm

Killer sniggered. "Alright, see you later." With a last slap on Kid's butt he was gone, looking for an inn where they could crash for the rest of the afternoon. And the night, maybe.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 25/01/16, 10:58 pm

Kid smirked, then looked at Ann. "I already knew you were not a shy one, but I wasn't expected that ~"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/01/16, 11:07 pm

"Well, Captain", Ann smirked, stretching a bit with a satisfied noise, "I guess ruthless and bold people attract ruthless and bold people, don't you think? And please, it's not like I never had sex before."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 26/01/16, 07:57 pm

"Do you have threesome in a alley every two mornings?" Kid chuckled. "Even for me, it's not an usual situation, please"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/01/16, 10:15 pm

"Oh, I did not say it is an usual situation... but is almost certainly not my first threesome at all. Maybe the first one that was actually worth it~" Ann flashed him a playful smirk, leaning on the wall.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 26/01/16, 10:19 pm

"Don't flatter us ~ Obviously we are the best, but I bet you had good lovers, before us." Kid was proud of himself, though, to learn she liked it

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum