Le Deal du moment :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème ...
Voir le deal

Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants - Page 2 Empty Re: Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants

Post by Mat 24/01/16, 06:25 pm

"I love it, Killer..." Kid smirked and slowly licked his lips, putting his human hand on the one which was stroking him. "I love that too, you know... You are so good with me..."

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants - Page 2 Empty Re: Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants

Post by Gravirei 24/01/16, 06:47 pm

Ann shivered lightly at the sight while pouring some of the lube on Killer's waiting hand. That whole situation was so arousing, she couldn't help heat starting to pool between her legs. She pressed her tighs together to hide her discomfort, still occupied with stroking Killer's manhood, rubbing slightly at the tip.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/01/16, 06:53 pm

Killer grunted from pleasure once more, and softly tugged down Kid's pants so that he could grab one of his ass cheeks, making way for his now lubed fingers to press against his opening. "We should get ourselves a room, for... later, he sighed while looking at Ann from over his shoulder, his breath heavy.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/01/16, 06:59 pm

"Hmm yes we need it, definitly" Kid purred while swinging his hips again. "I love to fuck with my clothes on, but being naked is also good ~" He glanced at Ann with a smirk. "By the way, you need a hand?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/01/16, 07:25 pm

"A hand?" Ann bit her lower lip to force a remark on how his only good hand was currently occupied ( on the lines of "Maybe you need a hand more than I do Cap'n" ). Instead, she smirked. "You did promise me a reward, remember?" She licked her lips, pressing a little, wet kiss on Killer's arm. "As soon as Killer thinks I am finished with this", she said, purring on his skin while looking at Kid, a malicious glint into her eyes.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/01/16, 08:20 pm

Killer let out a soft moan against his will. There he was, stuck in between two individuals that enjoyed talking a LOT when they were aroused. Getting him all the more aroused in the process. "I think... you could now give our captain some attention, if you wish," he breathed heavily, before he slowly slid one of his fingers inside Kid.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/01/16, 08:32 pm

Kid chuckled and bit his lips, letting his hand go from Killer's. Slowly, he moves his hips forth and back, trying to increase this nice feeling which was burning in his loins. Damn, Killer was too good for him, for sure

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/01/16, 08:46 pm

Ann let go of Killer, and slowly moved towards Kid. Being a very touchy person, she again slid her hands up her captain's torso, smirking up at him. He was still so tall, even leaning on a wall in that position. "So, what kind of attentions were you craving, Captain?" She leant in and kissed and licked his chest, trying to go further up but not qute reaching his lips. "Damn it", she muttered under her breath.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/01/16, 08:51 pm

Really, it was painful, to watch Ann go away from him. Killer silently promised himself to make up for that loss later, and chose to focus on his captain's pleasure. He thus slowly added a second finger to the first one, and scissored them with a pleased grunt. It had been so long since the last time, and Kid felt wonderfully tight. That thought did not prevent him from stretching his flesh, softening it, before he began to move his fingers more freely inside him, and thrusted them far enough to meet his soft spot.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/01/16, 08:54 pm

"Hgn..." To be the center of attention didn't displease Kid, on the contrary. He looked at Ann, though, and smiled to her. "Come on, don't... be the only one who won't be pleased. Get up, I can take care of you..." He moaned slightly when Killer met his soft spot, a shiver of delight running through his body.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/01/16, 09:01 pm

"Take care of me?" Ann managed to reach Kid's face, tip-toeing. "I would love to see how...", she purred against his lips, before lightly nibbling on them.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/01/16, 09:13 pm

Killer kept his fingers moving inside his captain for a while. After all, he was quite curious with what he wanted to do with Ann, and he needed a bit more of stretching.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/01/16, 09:17 pm

"I hope you won't be disappointed ~" His metal hand on the wall to preserve his balance, he took the other one under her shirt, taking it off with a smirk. His fingers wandered on her skin, on her breasts, before sliding down, to open her pants. "For now, I can only please you with that" he said playfully, rubbing one finger against her panties.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/01/16, 09:28 pm

Ann bit down on her lip, letting out an aroused noise when Kid's finger started moving against her. "Hm, it feels good already..." One of her hands slowly traced a road from his chest to his groin, taking a hold of his dick and pumping it slowly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/01/16, 09:41 pm

Killer smiled to himself and kissed softly his captain's shoulder, before he removed his fingers off him. He quickly pressed the tip of his length against his entrance though, as he breathed to his ear. "I'm coming in." With a slow, low thrust, he pushed himself inside him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/01/16, 09:50 pm

Kid couldn't help but moaned when he felt both Killer and Ann. It didn't stop him, though, to slide his finger under her panties to play directly with the soft flesh. "Oh Ann, I'm flattered ~ Do we have such...a strong effect on you ?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/01/16, 10:24 pm

"Oh, yes... yes, you have." Ann panted a bit, her legs trembling a little just for a moment, before her pace went harder and a bit faster. She looked back at Killer. "Who wouldn't be turned up by this scene?", she moaned a bit and licked her lips.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/01/16, 10:34 pm

Killer smiled back to Anne. He was never in the mood to talk much when having sex in public anyway, but his eyes showed just how much aroused he was, and how much the whole situation pleased him. He carefully set one of his hands on Kid's hip, and his other on the back of one of Ann's thigh, which he caressed softly as he pulled almost completely ouf of Kid, then thrusted hard in again.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/01/16, 11:07 pm

With the movement of Killer, Kid was pressed against Ann, his finger slipping in her privates. He held back a laugh and focused on the feeling, moaning his pleasure as he was caressing Ann with passion

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/01/16, 11:17 pm

The air was almost knocked out of Ann's lungs as Kid's huge frame was pressed onto her that way. She gasped, her eyes opening and her hands going up to grasp Kid's shoulders for balance. His moans were right in her ear, and she let out some too as she felt the finger entering her.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/01/16, 11:24 pm

Killer cursed and kept his thrusting to a maximum, since he didn't intend for Ann to be crushed between their captain and the wall. It did not prevent him to fuck Kid with a certain eagerness, due to the past frustrating weeks.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/01/16, 11:29 pm

"That...is so good..." Kid panted, adding another finger in Ann to start pulling his fingers in and out. He wanted her to feel good, even if for now, he just had his fingers to offer. It didn't stop him to go along with Killer's moves, meeting his thrusts with his hips

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/01/16, 11:36 pm

Killer's rough movements had Kid pressing on her, even if not quite that much for it to be uncomfortable - though the wall was hard and cold - and Kid's fingers, coupled with the rush of excitement that was given by the thrill of being in a public place, were doing wonders to Ann's arousal. She moaned, opening her legs more to him, risking to fall down in the process.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/01/16, 11:42 pm

Killer kept thrusting, panting, but since one of his hands was on Ann's thigh, he felt that she was having a hard time standing up. With both hands, he caught her under each thigh and lifted her up a bit, though he had to press her against Kid's hips - and, most probably, his own, hard length - to get just the pressure he needed to keep coming inside his captain with no difficulty.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/01/16, 11:45 pm

Killer had had a fantastic idea, to Kid's taste. The red hair man pulled out his fingers with a grin and rubbed his hard sex against Ann's with a long, aroused moan.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum