Le Deal du moment :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB ...
Voir le deal
56.90 €

Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants - Page 6 Empty Re: Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants

Post by Mary 02/02/16, 11:23 pm

Killer was panting, and almost forced to follow each of Kid's thrusts inside Ann. Not that he minded. He even help his captain to move, so that all three of them would gain pleasure from it. But he wouldn't last long at this pace, given how much he enjoyed the current situation.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants - Page 6 Empty Re: Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants

Post by Mat 02/02/16, 11:31 pm

"You're good, both of you...So good..." Kid grinned while looking at them, aroused by the sight of his two lovers having a great time. He had to close his eyes, though, to focus on his movements. He rocked his hips harder now, since he had understood Ann's weakspots. "You're so hot inside, Ann...so hot and so wet for us ~ I love that"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/02/16, 06:22 pm

Ann licked her lips - they had gone dry, who knows why -, trying to shoo away the thick vapors of lust that were clouding her brain in that moment. "Ah, you're both so big ~ they fill me up so well, so nicely..." She ground her hips down, making them go deeper.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/02/16, 08:45 pm

Killer moaned once more and kept moving with the both of them, although he tried to get their rhythm to go harder and faster with each thrust. He was soon panting, since he was himself overwhelmed by pleasure. "I might not... last much longer," he breathed heavily, while looking at both Kid and Ann through half-closed lids.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 03/02/16, 09:23 pm

Kid nodded, quite almost here for now. But coming before his crew? It was not possible. He smirked and straigthened up, using now only his metal arm to keep his balance. The other found its way on Ann's stomach and went down to caress her clit. "You can come, Killer ~ I'm sure Ann and I are almost here too"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/02/16, 08:25 pm

"A-ahh fuck, yes, I'm almost there~" Ann rolled her eyes, gritting her teeth as her Captain went to tease her clit too. "I-I can't hold it for long...!" She panted, her nails digging in Kid's shoulders, most likely leaving pretty nasty scratches.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/02/16, 08:44 pm

Killer clenched his jaw as he rocked his hips up one last time, and came with a long moan. And he moaned again as he straightened up just enough to curl his arms around Ann and Kid, taking whatever energy he had left to kiss tenderly his crew mate's shoulder.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/02/16, 08:53 pm

Kid couldn't believe how good it was, to feel Killer coming. He didn't stop to press his fingers against Ann's clit though, rocking his hips faster to make her come

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/02/16, 09:09 pm

Ann's eyes fluttered closed and her mouth opened in a soundless moan, her tongue sticking out. The feeling of Killer's coming inside her, and Kid still relentlessly pounding into her, plus the stimulation on her clit, was really too much for her. Her inner walls clamped down on their dicks, her legs shaking for the intensity of her orgasm.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/02/16, 09:17 pm

Killer moaned again as he felt Ann tightening around them both, pressing his still hard member against Kid's. He softly caressed Ann's side with one of his hand, as he took the other under her, to close his index and his thumb around Kid's length. "Come on, captain," he smiled softly over Ann's shoulder.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 06/02/16, 09:26 pm

"You traitor..." Kid growled but really, he couldn't last longer. He thrusted one last time in her and finally came, a long orgasm which took out his breath. But he regretted nothing

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/02/16, 09:31 pm

Ann's breathing was hurried, and her body shaking, still coming down from her high. "Fuck. That was mind-blowing to say the least", she managed to say, trying not to slump on anyone.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/02/16, 09:33 pm

Killer chuckled softly. He was always rather quick to recover, and he let go of Kid to softly wraps his arms around Ann, lifting her up so that both Kid and he would slide out of her. "Need to lie down ?" He asked in an almost playful tone as he kept her against himself for a while, his lips barely touching her stomach.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/02/16, 10:02 pm

"Hm, I don't. Who do you think I am?" Ann huffed with a grin on her face, messing Killer's hair a bit and turning around to press a kiss on Kid's lips. "But I am a bit tired, to be honest. What about you two, hm? Want me to give you some time to be a married couple?" She chuckled a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum