Le Deal du moment : -47%
DOMO DO1032SV – Aspirateur balai 2 en 1
Voir le deal
49.99 €

Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants - Page 5 Empty Re: Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants

Post by Gravirei 31/01/16, 09:17 pm

"No, Captain didn't... nnnh, told me about this... ah, fuck." Ann lifted her head a bit to look at Kid, a feral smile forming on her lips. "Ohh, sure, come with us Captain~" She gestured for him to reach them, stroking Killer's manhood as torturously slow as he was doing with her.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants - Page 5 Empty Re: Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants

Post by Mary 31/01/16, 09:33 pm

Killer gasped for breath because of the teasing touches he was getting from Ann. This was just downright delicious. "Do come, Kid, please. If I am to be teased, I want both of you to get busy", he said with a smile as he pushed his fingers deeper inside Ann, and streched them oh so slowly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 31/01/16, 09:38 pm

"You're so eager, my dear Killer" Kid purred to his ear while placing himself behind him. His hands came on his hips and he slowly bit the edge of his ear, giving it quick teasing licks in the same time.

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/01/16, 09:51 pm

Ann moaned looking back at them, trying to push against Killer's fingers - that were quite skilled, she had to admit that. As if her loud appreciations weren't clear enough -, still moving her hand on Killer, as teasingly as she could.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/01/16, 10:01 pm

Killer finally sighed as his whole body shivered with desire. He turned his face back to steal a kiss from Kid's lips, and whispered a soft "wait just a bit" against them. Then, he slowly took his fingers out of Ann, and wiped them on his own, hard length before he gently pushed her hand away. "Can I take you, or is there something you'd like us to do instead ?" he asked with a playful smile, as he barely pressed the tip of his sex against her entrance.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 31/01/16, 10:14 pm

Kid chuckled while looking at Ann above Killer's shoulder. "Isn't he a great teser, hm?" He didn't try to do something, waiting for Ann's answer first

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/01/16, 10:25 pm

"Hm, I feel a bit selfish, doing all the choices here. What, are you afraid of taking initiative?" Ann smirked, licking her lips. "If it is with you two, I'm up with whatever. But since you are asking me, well..." She shifted a bit, her grin widening. "...want to take me both?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/01/16, 10:30 pm

Oh. Killer stopped for a moment, then chuckled. "Well in that case, I think we should better change positions," he said softly as he moved away from her - to his own regret. "How about you sit between the two of us, hm ? ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 31/01/16, 10:39 pm

"Hmm that is indeed a good idea..." Kid smirked and took place in front of Killer, his hand on his poor abandoned manhood to stroke it a bit.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/01/16, 10:59 pm

Ann crawled on the bed and sat between them, first smirking at Killer, then back at Kid, behind her. "Oh, Captain, don't have fun on your own. It seems you're ready enough, after all."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/01/16, 11:07 pm

Killer chuckled once again and pressed himself against Ann, while he passed an arm around her to caress Kid's hard length almost tenderly. "We'll take proper care of you later, captain, I promise ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 31/01/16, 11:12 pm

"What do you mean, later." Kid grumbled. "Do I have to wait now without doing nothing ?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/01/16, 11:22 pm

"Ohh, of course not, Captain." Ann turned around slightly, taking a hold of his chin to pull him into an open-mouthed kiss. "Killer just meant to say that you will be our focus, later." She licked his lips.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/02/16, 09:30 pm

"Exactly", Killer breathed against Ann's throat, before he kissed her skin softly, looking at Kid. "After that, you'll get all of my attention. And I'll take great care of you, you'll see ~" In the meantime, he was pressing himself against Ann again, his own arousal slowly sliding inside her. "But now it's Ann's turn," he whispered almost tenderly as he rocked his hips to get deeper inside her, with a sigh of relief. Finally.

Last edited by Mary on 02/02/16, 09:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 02/02/16, 09:34 pm

Kid chuckled when he heard his second-of command sighing. "Oh someone was in pain, it seems..." He said to Ann's ear, his hand slowly caressing her breast

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/02/16, 09:56 pm

Ann let out a loud, aroused mewl as all of that attention was given to her. She arched her body, pushing her breasts against Kid's hand, and her hips against Killer's own. Her arms latched onto Kid's neck, right behind her. "Hnn, y-yes, so it seems...", she panted.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/02/16, 10:00 pm

Killer chuckled and placed a hand on Ann's hip to help himself moving slowly inside her to adjust, as he caressed Kid's length with his free hand. "Come on, captain... I remember she asked you to get busy too ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 02/02/16, 10:02 pm

"Really ?" Kid kissed Ann's neck with a smile, pressing his dick against her back. "But it will not be too much?" He purred, moving his hips back and forth to gain more friction.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/02/16, 10:20 pm

Ann laughed a breathless laugh, her legs now around Killer's waist. "I could get offended, y'know... I'm one of your best men, how could I call myself that if I can't even take both of your cocks?" She grinned, swinging her hips to rub herself against Kid's dick.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/02/16, 10:29 pm

Killer leaned slightly back so that his captain could lean more easily against Ann's back, and he kept rocking his hips, to pull in and out of her in a way that was painfully slow to him. But that would have been selfish of him to start right away, wouldn't it?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 02/02/16, 10:33 pm

"Hmm true. Well I know this is killing...Killer, so I will do it ~" He took the woman by the waist to raise her a bit. With his hand, he steadied his dick, and helped her to go down a bit, so she could feel the tip pressing against her. "Come on me at your pace ~ I don't want to hurt you."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/02/16, 10:38 pm

Ann bit her lower lip, nodding. It wasn't an easy task, to resist moaning since Killer was pleasuring her AND to take Kid. But she was really good on multitasking. She leaned back, pressing slowly against her Captain's manhood, taking it in inch after inch until she was completely full. And what a great sensation that was. Her eyes fluttered closed, and her lips parted in a loud moan.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/02/16, 10:56 pm

Killer's breath had left him for a moment, and he moaned deeply when he felt Kid's length against his own. If he were honest, he'd admit that this was not what he had prepared himself for. But it was simply delightful. He moaned again when he began to rock his hips slowly, trying to get the three of them to adjust together. "Kid... i think you should be the one... to lead our pace", he breathed heavily, as he leant back on one of his elbows to keep balance.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 02/02/16, 11:00 pm

"Tsh... I'll try yes." Kid growled, quite pleased by this. It had been a long time since he didn't sleep with a woman and he had almost forgotten about the softness and the warm inside. But with Killer's dick moving against his... He smiled and leant back, his hands behind him, as he began to move his hips. He was careful not coming too hard, but it didn't stop him almost to pull his length out before ramming back as far as he could

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/02/16, 11:10 pm

Ann was lost in a sea of pleasure in that exact moment. Those two dicks, hard and twitching inside her, were rubbing all of her sensitive spots. And when Kid roughly rammed back into her with all that might, she screamed out in delight. The stretch was a bit uncomfortable, but the excitement plenty made up for it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum