Le deal à ne pas rater :
TV LED 32” Continental Edison CELED32SAHD24B3
139.99 €
Voir le deal

Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants Empty Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants

Post by Mary 24/01/16, 02:47 pm

Those last few weeks had been really, really frustrating to Killer. Not that he didn't enjoy Kid toying around with him, taking every single opportunity to fluster him by kissing him hungrily into places where they could have been caught by their crew members. But they had gone through great storms lately that had provided them with too little time to themselves, even for a quick fuck in a closet. And yet Kid had kept on teasing him, probably knowing that he would go wild the very moment he'd find them a moment.
Good news was that this moment had finally come, as their crew had split up to visit the island they had come to to get their ship properly repaired.
It only took him a few minutes to get a proper look of the streets before he picked a particularly dark and remote alley, where he almost shoved Kid and pinned him against a wall, lifting up his helmet to kiss him hungrily, while he pressed his thigh against his crotch.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants Empty Re: Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants

Post by Mat 24/01/16, 02:53 pm

Kid knew very well his teasing process was working. But indeed, he didn't expect for it working THAT well ! Usually, he was the one trying to fuck outside, not Killer. A wide smile on his lips, he kissed him back with passion, a growl coming from  his throat as he was trying to press himself harder against the thigh

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants Empty Re: Ann/Kid/Killer - Get your hands into my pants

Post by Gravirei 24/01/16, 03:05 pm

Ann was sick and tired of looking over the newbies of the crew. Granted, that was what she did all the time, but /why/ did she had to do that even when they were supposed to get time and relax a bit? "Those idiots...", she grumbled, walking hastily down a street. They had decided to go and get drunk in a pub -  not exactly what she planned to do, since the last time she had gotten drunk it hadn't ended up very well. There she was now, looking for a source of distraction. Wire, Heat, or her superiors, all was good. She passed over a dark and narrow alley without paying much attention. Then she abruptly stopped on her tracks. She slowly came back. Her Captain and her Vice-Captain (two very good looking men, let's admit it) almost going at it in a semi public place...well now, that was a nice source of distraction indeed. She leant on a nearby wall, looking at the scene with an interested smile on her lips, without a hint of embarrassment.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/01/16, 03:08 pm

Killer was for now unaware of Ann's presence near them, or else he would have stopped right away. Instead, he tugged at the hem of Kid's coat and slid his hands on his bare skin, then to his back, until he could grab his ass firmly. "You've been really mean to me lately, Captain," he growled against his lips.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/01/16, 03:16 pm

Kid growled again, his crotch pressing harder against his second-in-command. He was already erect, and he didn't mind it at all. "What do you mean, I've been...mean to you ?" He felt a presence in the street with them, but he was not ready to give up. In fact, he gave Ann a quick glance and a smile.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/01/16, 03:25 pm

Obviously, Killer was too engrossed in what he was doing to notice her presence. Ann raised an eyebrow at her Captain when he flashed her a smile. Granted, that man was always able to surprise her. He really didn't mind one of his crewmates watching them? Not that she minded either. The show was great. She crossed her arms on her chest, licking her lower lip lightly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/01/16, 03:38 pm

Killer had noticed that Kid had looked on the side and smile for a brief moment, so he glanced to the side by reflex, then leant towards his lips... and abruptly turned to the side again, feeling a sudden warm in his whole body. "A-ANN?!" Oh no. Oh nononononono. No. He could have dealt with Wire or Heat, but not Ann. Not given the fact that half of the crew was already teasing him for sometimes staring at her curves way too long sometimes.
Following his self-defense instinct, he quickly lowered his helmet on his face again, and tried to move away from Kid.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/01/16, 03:41 pm

"T.t.t.... you're not going anywhere, Killer." Kid whispered to his lover, both his hands grabbing his butt to maintain him close to him. So close he could feel his erection. So close that he could swing his hips to rub his crotch against the man, and moaned of pleasure when he did.

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/01/16, 03:48 pm

"Oh, please, don't mind me. I was rather enjoying the show..." Ann grinned, now openly licking her lips both at Killer's flustered reaction and at the pleasant sounds Kid was letting out - clearly on purpose. It wasn't exactly everyday you get to see something like this! "Just do as if I wasn't here~"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/01/16, 03:57 pm

"But..." Killer held back a moan the best he could. There was no denying it, he was hard before he had noticed they were not alone, and now... the "voyeurism" added to this scene had only turned him on even more. Yet it was still very embarassing of him to admit it, and he hesitated.
Had he not been so painfully frustrated right now, he wouldn't have given in. "Fine," he mumbled before he leant towards Kid, whispering to his ear. "I swear you're going to pay for this. Now, turn around," he added with a more confident voice.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/01/16, 04:01 pm

"Oh my, you are so bossy, Killer..." Kid didn't hold back his smile as he obeyed to him. But he didn't want poor Ann to be left out. "Oy Ann, you know you can....always come closer."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/01/16, 04:08 pm

Well, now that was getting even more interesting. Her eyes glinting with amusement and, maybe, something else, she got near them. "Hm, and to do what, Captain? To watch more closely?", she purred, now so near that she could actually breath on his face.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/01/16, 04:14 pm

Oh. Killer had to hold back a strong shiver as he slowly went for one of the inside pockets of Kid's coat, knowing exactly where he could find some lube. When he grasped the small bottle, he stopped, however, waiting for Kid to decide what should Ann do right now. It's not as if that was their first time engaging in a sort of threesome, but they were outside, and...
And well, this was Ann, someone from their crew, and it's not like he had hoped for anything to happen with her.
Alright, he totally did.
Yet that was still very embarrassing to say the least.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/01/16, 04:18 pm

"You can tease our dear Killer..." Kid licked his lips with sensuality, pressing his back against Killer. "I think this one will not be against... you touching him. He's quite fond of women ~"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/01/16, 04:33 pm

Ann's gaze went straight on Killer. Her lips curled in a devious smirk and, after regarding Kid with an "Aye Captain", she shifted so that she was at his side, her hands immediately starting to feel up his sides and his torso. She had been dreaming of something like that, honestly. Who wouldn't? As said, they were both very handsome men. "So. Off with your helmet there, Soldier~" Curiosity killed the cat they said. But Ann wanted to see what he was hiding under there so bad that she actually didn't care about consequences. Not in that moment, however.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/01/16, 04:48 pm

Killer shivered, and gulped almost imperceptively. "I don't think this place is safe enough for me to take it off completely." Yet, he took his hand off Kid's pocket, and lifted up the front part of his helmet to look at Ann. It was clear he was a bit flustered by the current situation, but things got even worse when he looked at her, then at the lube, then at her again. Oh boy, was he hard. "Since you're here, care to help me get Kid and I ready?" Yep, his voice was definitely hoarse with desire. No more hiding possible.
When did his free hand get the time to caress his captain's stomach and untie his pants, that was all a mystery to him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/01/16, 04:53 pm

Kid whistled when he heard Killer's ask. His lover could be so bold, sometimes, it was amazing. And quite...arousing. "Hmm so Ann will help you to screw me? Interesting... ~ Do it, Ann, I'll promise you a nice reward if you come in front of me after...helping."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/01/16, 05:11 pm

"Hm, that sounds like something I could like, Captain. And it's not like I can deny a request from a superior now, can't I?" Ann purred. One of her hands slipped down to Killer's crotch, teasingly caressing the sensitive skin there. "Hand that thing then." She pointed at the lube with her other hand.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/01/16, 05:24 pm

Killer shivered when he felt Ann's fingers toying with him down there. He couldn't help the grunt of desire that escaped his lips, and quickly handed her the bottle of lube, while he slid his own hand inside Kid's underwear, in a poor attempt to shut him up for a little while. He knew that was no use, but he wanted to finally feel how hard he was. "Sorry Kid," he whispered to his captain when he realised his hands were apparently quite cold.

Last edited by Mary on 24/01/16, 05:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/01/16, 05:27 pm

Kid laughed when he heard Killer apologize to him, and turned his head to look at him straight in the eyes. "Sorry for what, for making me horny? Or because I want to feel you inside me SO bad you'll have to muffle my screams? Well if I can kiss Ann while you play with my ass, I will be quiet you know ~" Damn he couldn't shut up!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/01/16, 05:45 pm

"Now now Captain, I will be there in a minute~", Ann cooed, pouring some lube on her hand and spreading it a little, rubbing with her fingers. "You'll make him embarrassed if you keep this up", she added then, smirking. She was having fun, seeing Killer struggle like that. She resumed touching him, taking a light grip of his lenght. "What do we have here?", her smile getting wider she moved her hand teasingly, slowly, up and down his dick.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/01/16, 05:57 pm

Killer did not know how to even react, stuck between Kid, who knew exactly how to tease him with words, and Ann, who found out how to tease him with her fingers. He sighed while closing his eyes for a few seconds, and wrapped his own fingers around Kid's length, caressing it almost lovingly. At some point he began rocking his hips forwards without really noticing it, trying to get more friction on his crotch.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 24/01/16, 06:01 pm

Kid sighed of delight too, but he didn't try to move yet, nor close his eyes. In fact, he was focus on what was happening behind his back, staring at Ann and Killer. It was really an arousing sight, he could not deny it. "Oh? It seems you're pretty good, Ann~"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/01/16, 06:08 pm

Ann flashed a smirk towards Kid, baring her teeth. "What can I say. Loads of experience, y'know?" She felt Killer pushing against her hand harder. "Ohh, looks like someone is pretty demanding~", she purred, rubbing her hand on him just a little faster, squeezing it a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/01/16, 06:21 pm

Killer sighed of pleasure again, and held back a curse as he felt Ann's grip tightening. He quickly held up his free hand to her. "Give me some too. I need to get Kid ready". He then opened his eyes, and smiled to his captain as he noticed he was looking at them. "Like what you see ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum